Destination PSF! Ten or more make it an event!
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable group trip to Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. Customize the ultimate theatre experience for your organization, corporate clients, or school group. Share an afternoon or evening of theatre with your friends, family, neighborhood group, alumni association, church group or social club!
Groups of 10 or more benefit in more ways than one!
- Ticket discounts – up to 25% off
- Priority seating
- Personalized concierge service
- Bus and motorcoach parking
Pre-performance add-ons enhance your theatregoing experience.
- FREE Prologues – Explore the plot and characters before every performance of a Shakespeare play with the PSF staff in a relaxed and informal setting. Held in the theatre 45 minutes before curtain.
- FREE On the Green – Before every performance, enjoy live Renaissance music in an inviting garden atmosphere just outside the theatre.
- Twilight on the Terrace – Experience a sit-down fine dining experience in the comfort of the shade on PSF’s tented terrace. Select dates available. Reservations and advance purchase required.
- Shakespeare Café – Delight in a refreshing menu of lite fare on sale at the café; purchase prepared picnic baskets or feel free to bring your own picnic and bottle of cheer. PSF picnic baskets must be ordered and purchased in advance.
- You can order PSF dinners and picnic baskets here.
Start planning your group outing or event today! Contact Melody Marshall at 610-282-3654, Ext. 2 or Melody.Marshall@DeSales.edu